johto (ﾉ> ◇ <)ﾉ♪
unova ヽ( ´ ▽｀)ノ
kalos ( ﾉ⊙ω⊙)ﾉ
4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, just melted (not boiling)
1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
CREAM CHEESE GLAZE:
4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
2-ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1 tablespoon canola or vegetable oil
Prepare the cinnamon filling: In a medium bowl, stir together the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Scoop the filling into a quart-sized heavy zip baggie and set it aside (see *Tips below).
Prepare the glaze: In a small pan, heat the butter over low heat until melted. Turn off the heat and whisk in the cream cheese until it is almost smooth. Sift the powdered sugar into the pan, stir and add in vanilla extract. Set the pan aside while you make the pancakes.
Prepare the pancake batter: In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk in the milk, egg and oil, just until the batter is moistened (a few small lumps are fine).
Cook the pancakes: Heat a large, nonstick skillet over medium-heat and spray with nonstick spray. Use an ice cream scoop (or 1/3 cup measuring cup) to add the batter to the pan. Use the bottom of the scoop or cup to spread the batter into a circle (about 4-inches in diameter). Reduce the heat to medium low. Snip the corner of your baggie of cinnamon filling and squeeze the filling into the open corner. When your pancake begins to form bubbles, add the filling. Starting at the center of the pancake, squeeze the filling on top of the pancake batter in a swirl (just as you see in a regular cinnamon roll). Cook the pancake 2 to 3 minutes, or until the bubbles begin popping on top of the pancake and it’s golden brown on the bottom. Slide a thin, wide metal spatula underneath the pancake and gently but quickly flip it over. Cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes, until the other side is golden as well. When you flip the pancake onto a plate, you will see that the cinnamon filling has created a crater-swirl of cinnamon. Wipe out the pan with a paper towel, and repeat with the remaining pancake batter and cinnamon filling. Re-warm the glaze briefly, if needed. Serve pancakes topped with a drizzle of glaze.
o hmy fuck
I NEED THIS INSIDE OF ME
- For best flavor let ingredients sit for a few hours before serving.
- I make these on large water bottles for the gym
- You can serve this for outdoor summer parties (picnics, fourth of july, garden weddings etc)
- This is significantly lower in calories than juices, soda
- Adding a bit of flavor to water can make it easier to drink more water than usual (sometimes it’s hard to drink 8 glasses of plain water a day)
- I *think* if you are on the Weight Watchers Program fruits & herbs have 0 points (so it’ll count as if you’re drinking plain water) *I don’t know if they changed this points rule…please double check :)
It’s time for a new giveaway!
I’m doing this to celebrate reaching 5000 followers and I thought this might be something people would like to get!
What you can win:
- One Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 camera - Pink version + two pacs of film!!! (This is basically a polaroid camera, for those who dont know that these are.)
- One Tamagotchi P!
Tamagotch P is a tamagotchi in color! Sadly they’re only in japanese but they are not hard to learn to use at all.
- You can reblog this as many times as you want but try not to spam your followers (✿◠‿◠)
- You dont have to be following me but it would be nice if you at least checked out my blog, seeing this is a giveaway for my followers
- You have to have permission from your parents/ be comfortable with giving me your address so I can ship you these items!
- No giveaway blogs!! I will check!
- Likes dont count
- Your ask box must be open so I can contact you if you win! If the winner dont reply within two days I’ll choose a new winner
This giveaway ends May 15th!
I’m willing to ship just about anywhere so shipping shouldn’t be a problem!
Good luck everyone! (ﾉ´ヮ´)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧♥